Last weekend Franzi and I went to Metepec to visit my friend Gaby. She was a Rotary exchange student to Switzerland 2006/2007. It was amazing seeing her after like one and a half years. Her family is really open and friendly like all mexicans. We went to a birthday party of Gaby's aunt, where we met her cousin Ricardo, who was in Germany as an exchange student. After talking for a while we found out that we both know the same Rotex people from District 1800! Isn't it incredible? Well, lateron we went to the centre of Metepec and around 10pm we went to a bar/club called Lime. We had a good time talking, dancing and getting some drinks. We left the place around 2am and went to eat some tacos. So, there were five different salsas... Franzi and I decided that the yellow one, doesn't look as hot as the others, because we thought it would be something with curry. Far from it! We were burning from the inside out! It was unbelievably hot!! The whole taco place was laughing about is, it must have been really funny watching us coughing and getting reder and reder every second!! Well, later we found out, that the yellow salsa is made of Chili Habanera, one of the hottest chilies in the world! Thanks a lot for the warning!
Sunday we chilled the whole moring on Gaby's bed and shortly after noon, we went to a Outlet Mall. We lingered through the stores and bought some things. Together with Gaby's parents we had lunch and afterwards they brought us to the Airport, where we took the bus back to Tlalnepantla, which is where Franzi lives. Fortunately we didn't hit much traffic, so we were back at 6pm. Franzi went home and I got picked up by Joserra, the guy I met on the plane from London to Mexico. We went to the Condesa, a part of the city that is really nice and has lots of bars, restaurants and clubs. We went to two bars, drank una cerveza and just talked a lot. It was really cool. Later we went to a taco place, where he ordered me two tacos and two gringas. It was really delicious!! I enjoyed the time we spent together and we got to know each other a little more.
He brought me home and I pretty much went straight to bed, I was so tired! Live in Mexico is amazing and I enjoy it a lot!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen